Product detailed description
The mask is designed to protect the people around you by preventing the spread of disease to another person via droplet infection. The mask will not protect against infection or viruses, but it will primarily reduce their spread. In general, it reduces the risk of infection as much as 2.5 times. The mask is not designed to be used more than once.
CE certification. Packed in protective packaging.
Information regarding the use of the mask
- Before putting on the mask, clean your hands with an alcohol-based hand emulsion (sanitiser) or soap and water.
- Cover your mouth and nose with the mask and check that no space remains between your face and the mask.
- As soon as you begin to use the mask, you must ensure that you do not touch it. If you do, clean your hands with an alcohol-based hand emulsion or soap and water.
- Change the mask for a new one as soon as it becomes damp and do not reuse disposable masks.
- Procedure for removing the mask: Remove the mask from the back (do not touch the front of the mask). Immediately place the mask in a closed waste container. Clean your hands with an alcohol-based hand emulsion (sanitiser) or soap and water.
Can I use a mask repeatedly?
The mask must be changed as soon as it becomes moist due to saliva or other bodily fluids, as it loses its protective properties. Never use the mask/respirator repeatedly, and do not wash or disinfect it. It is forbidden to share the mask/respirator with other persons.
Workers in other fields regularly use the KN95 respirator for a period of several hours without interruption. Experience from this type of use shows that, within the scope of its design specifications, the respirator can function for a period 8 hours of uninterrupted or interrupted use.