How do I bid?
You may either bid from a personal computer/laptop. When bidding from a computer, just log on to the website, enter your username and password, and offer bid on the item you are interested in.
Once you have chosen an item of interest, it is easy to bid. All you have to do is follow these easy steps:
- Register – Before you can bid, you will need to register as a member first.
- Login – You will need to Login as a registered member by entering your Username and Password in the Login provided then click the “Login” button. To login, click here.
- Item Title/Description – Go to the item of your choice and click on the Item Product Information.
- “Your Bid” – Carefully look on the item and bid details. Place your maximum bid on the space provided then click on the “Place Bid” button.
Are there tips in bidding that I need to know?
There are a few tips that you need to know before placing your bid. They are as follows:
- Do not bid on identical listings if you only intend to buy one item. If you bid on both, you will be obliged to purchase both if you are declared the winner of said listings.
- Be careful on the bid amount that you enter. Avoid typographical errors, otherwise, you will have to retract your bid and replace it with the intended amount that you have in mind.
- Use My Bids monitor and watch your bids. In this way, you are reminded of closing dates of auctions you have participated in and stay in the bidding process and avoid being outbid.
How much do I bid?
- Your bid should be higher than the current bid of another member. Biddingincrements, based on the item's starting price, are as follows: €0.10
How do I get outbid?
- You have been outbid when another buyer has placed a higher bid than yours, and you are no longer the current highest bidder.
How do I use My Bids whenever I place a bid?
- As a registered member of ladycup.eu, you will be provided with your own personal page which you could use to track your bids. You may click on Menu > My bids to view and monitor the items you have placed your bid on.
How do I get notified about outbids?
- When you get outbid on a listing, you will be notified through e-mail. A link will be provided in the email so you can go back to the item listing and place another bid to let you stay in the bidding process, that is, if you are still interested with the item.
How will I know if I won the bidding?
- You will receive a confirmation email from ladycup.eu stating that you have won the bidding.
After winning, what is the next step?
- You must then pay for the price of the item you have won within one (1) day upon being delared the winner.
- All bids are displayed on the Menu > Bidding History page. Bids can be filtered and sorted there by various parameters.
- It's a public sale in which items of ladycup.eu are sold to the highest bidder.
- It has a start date and a finish date. LadyCup displays a countdown to the auction close time. This countdown represents the time you have left to bid on that auction.
- It has a starting price.
- It may have a Reserve price (The Reserve Price is the lowest price this item can be sold for).
- The highest bid wins the auction if the bid account meets or exceeds the reserve price or there is no reserve price in a specific auction.